Mr. Welch's Blogarhythms is the site for 6th grade math at Baker school. Here you will find weekly syllabi, challenge problems, and interesting math-related links. You can also leave comments and questions for the math master himself.

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Sayonara

N.B. I've temporarily disabled posting due to some inappropriate remarks. If you'd like to leave me a message please send me an e-mail at the below address.

Hope everyone is enjoying their summers...


Hey guys,
Hope everyone is having a great summer so far!
I'll definitely be stopping by Baker sometime in the fall, so don't think I've ridden off into the sunset just yet.
If you'd like to reach me over the summer you can e-mail me at
acilbupser@yahoo.com.
Hasta la vista.
-Mr. Welch

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

mr.welch-
did you get my email i sent you?
shiraz

9:04 PM

 
Blogger Anon said...

nice sunset picture. Hope you make it to Law School :>) !!

7:31 PM

 
Blogger Anon said...

I thought your email was peter_welch@baker.brookline.k12.ma.us. But I guess you left Baker, so your email is different. Did you get my email?

7:32 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home