Mr. Welch's Blogarhythms is the site for 6th grade math at Baker school. Here you will find weekly syllabi, challenge problems, and interesting math-related links. You can also leave comments and questions for the math master himself.

Friday, September 08, 2006

Welcome to the 6th grade!

REMEMBER TO HAVE A PARENT SIGN YOUR 6TH GRADE MATH OVERVIEW SHEET!

Hello students.

I hope that you all had as wonderful summers as I did (in Buenos Aires), and that you're ready for an awesome school year. I encourage you all to post on this site as frequently as you like; I will respond as quickly as possible to your questions/comments.

To publish a question or comment, simply:

- click on comments
- write your comment
- sign your name
- click on "anonymous"
- click on "publish your comment"

Of course, as blog-master I will immediately delete any inappropriate remarks, but I'm sure we won't have to go there.

Enjoy.

- Mr. Welch

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was wondering if posting long messages like the one i posted is innapropiate. If not then I will stop. KEVIN

5:13 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Actually I mean if it is innapropiate I'll stop. KEVIN

5:13 PM

 
Blogger Peter Welch said...

No, your posts have been great, Kevin.
Inappropriate posts are ones that use bad language or demean (put down) other students.
-Mr. Welch

5:50 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

when is the extra credit due cause i have two that both fit the your your birthday descripton

7:51 PM

 
Blogger Peter Welch said...

Let's say that it's due on Tuesday.

Are you sure that there are two answers that work?

Better check them both...

8:22 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I loved the challenge! It was sort of hard on the part when I had to figure out your birth year but I got it in a few minutes. -Yahui

9:51 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just hope we get more problems like this it is so fun! -Yahui

10:01 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Mr. Welch! Because I'm not in 6th grade anymore, you might consider this an inappropriate post, but I'm not sure. I just wanted to say hi, and wanted to know when soccer season was starting. I heard you were coaching the team this year?

-B.

6:42 PM

 
Blogger Peter Welch said...

Your post is totally inappropriate!
Just kidding. Yes, I think that I'll be coaching the Baker soccer team again this year; the season doesn't start until the basketball season is over, so tryouts will be in the early spring.
Hope 7th grade is going well.

9:58 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

>_< Ok! Thank you. 7th grade is going pretty well, but we have so much homework, it's pretty tiring. Oh Poo. Have fun with 6th Grade, Mr. Welch!!

-B.

2:43 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home